By Daphne MacNeil – Mindful Leadership Coach
I have developed the following affirmations while participating in a comprehensive (12 week) program of self-growth which is part of John Assaraf’s Praxis Now suite of programs. I am currently completing week #7 of the Retraining Your Brain: Winning the Game of Money Program.
Having access to two highly skilled, knowledgeable and experienced professionals (John Assaraf – Author, Entrepreneur, Mentor and Coach and Mark Waldman – Neuro-Coach) along with a large community of Praxis Now members located throughout the world, is one of the many highlights of this program.
The following affirmations inspire me and motivate me to:
- begin each day by tuning into the present moment; meditating on what is important to me
- exercise mindfulness which helps increase my focus and generate space to create and do my best work
- commit to achieving my goals by taking planned action
- feel good about the life I am creating and leading; guiding me towards pathways aligned with my life’s passions and purpose
- achieve success in the areas of my life that are important to me
1. I am living a life that is in partnership with my creator.
2. I am surrounded by a large community of like-minded people whose energy vibrates at the level of love, peace, kindness and compassion.
3. I shine my light brightly offering it as a beacon to others.
4. I am healthfully feeding my mind, body and soul.
5. I am healthy and living a well-balanced, fun-loving, high energy, focused life.
6. I am creating a life that aligns with my passions, my purpose and destiny.
7. I am living the life I love.
8. I am intelligent, creative and highly skilled.
9. I am using my wisdom daily to create success, happiness and prosperity.
10. I am graciously receiving abundance and giving abundantly.
Growth and Development
11. I am consistently attracting all the right people, tools and resources to help me grow personally and professionally.
12. I am developing critical skills needed to live my best life while supporting others to live their best lives.
15. I am mindful, curious, creative, fun-loving and am experiencing dream adventures .
16. I am a beautiful, deserving, mindful, peaceful, successful woman, who gently accepts and loves herself now!!
Enjoying the journey…with much gratitude.